Treating Boils, Pimples And Cysts On The Inner Thigh
Boils are the tender bumps, which appear on the inner thigh areas with swelling. They are often red in color and cause lot of pain. Probability of pus and other fluid deposit is also high. Initially they appear in the form of red and itchy spots. The concentration can be at one specific spot or spread all over the inner thighs.
Boils and pimples can result from internal and external conditions of your body. Bacterial infection could be one of the main causes of these symptoms. Poor hygiene and improper lifestyle can lead to the formation of cyst. If you happen to live in hot and tropical climates, the probability increases. Diabetic conditions can lead to frequent formation of boils and pimples. Foods containing inorganic sulfur are mainly responsible for the formation of boils.
There are many probable causes for the formation of boils, pimples and cysts. As specified earlier they can be internal or external. Internal causes are mainly due to existing medical conditions and health disorders. External factors related to hygiene, allergic syndromes and environmental elements could also influence the formation of boils.
- Diabetes: Diabetes causes excess of glucose concentration in blood and lowers the body resistance to infections and internal disorders. This can result in appearance of boils and cysts in soft spots like the inner thighs.
- Toxic Elements: Toxic elements acumulation in the blood due to excess cholseteol and fat can lead to formation of boils and cysts.
- Skin Damages: Damages to the skin layers and hair follicles from certain medicines can result in pimples and cysts.
- Weakened Immunity: Weakened immunity to infections can result in accumualtion of infectious elements, leading to the formation of boils and cysts.
- Unhygienic Conditions: Missing on regualr baths and cleaning, wearing of unhygienic fabrics and living in unhygienic environment can cause the boils, pimples and cysts.
- Climatic conditions: Consistent sweating due to heat and humidity can cause the boils.
- Allergic Conditions: If your skin is allergic to specific types of fabrics like nylon, polyester and other synthetic fiber, it can result in the formation of boils and cysts.
- Diabetes: The initial symptom is the constant feeling of irritation from red spots on the inner thighs. The next sign is the formation of red pimples of smal size. When left untreated they turn into boils and cysts.
- Toxic elements: The initial symptom is appearance of tinny pimples in dark concentrations. The color is usually dark red, sometimes appearing like black. Swelling with impute blood can lead to formation of pus and boils.
- Skin Damages: They normally start in the form of tiny red scars. They may be concentrated in one area or spread on the inner thighs.
- Weakened Imminity: The symptom pattern is almost similar to the toxic elements , except the color of pimples which could vary from light red to brown or dark red.
- External Causes: The symptoms are mostly common with red rashes and round spots in the initial stage. Then they get converted into pimples, boils and cysts.
- Diabetes: Controlling the diabetic condition is the first step to treatment. You can boil 4 to 5 pieces of bitter gourd in one bowl of water, squash it into a juice and drink. You have to do it early in the morning before your coffee or breakfast. This will help in gradual healing and control. In the next step you can apply warm press on the affecetd areas. Add two drops of vinegar, one spoon of turmeric and one spoon of lemon juice to ½ cup of hot water. Soak a peiece of cloth in the mix and press gently on the boils.
- Toxic Elements: Mix one spoon of Aloe Vera liquid with one spoon of lemon juice and one spoon of neem extract. Add to ½ cup of water. Stir well and drink early in the morning. You need to do it twice a day for 15 days to see any improvements. At the same time you can clean the boil areas with pure water and apply a combination of vinegar and turmeric powder.
- Skin Damages: Your first task is to heal the damages to the hair follicles and the skin tissues. You can opt for vitamin C capsules with regular massage of the affected areas. Add two spoons of tea-tree oil with one spoon of sandalwood oil and turmeric oil. Mix well and add one spoon of lemon juice. Stir well and apply on the affected areas. You can experience significant healing effects within 10 to 15 days.
- Weakened Immunity: The first difficulty you face is knowing the weakened conditions. This is because the boils could be easily associated with excess heat, allergy or other syndromes which are physically strong in appearance. If you experience constant fatigue, restlessness and stress, you will nonwo about immune weakness. Then you need to consume medicines after conmsulting your physician. In the meanwhile you can use a combination of one spoon Aloe Vera, neem and olive oil. Massage gently on the affected areas.
- External Causes: regualr cleaning with purely medicated water is the first step. In the next step you need to apply the combination of onion extract, epsom salt, turmeric and neem oil mixed in the ratio of one spoon. Use one spoon of milk cream to prepare a paste. Then you can apply on the affecetd areas. This will heal the boils and cysts. At the same time you need to drink the combiantion of one spoon Aloe Vera and One Spoon Neem oil mixed in 1/.2 glass of water. This will hel in elimination of bacerial elements from the internal skin lyers.
- Diabetic Control
- Use Hygienic skin and fabrics
- Avoid smoking
- Reduce alcohol intake
- Avoid allergic clothes
- Avoid expoure to heat and humid conditions
Clean the skin regularly with medicated natural liquids.