Do you know anyone who isn’t trying to lose weight right now? Bravo to him or her! And I mean that. I wish the whole world could be healthy (in fact, that’s our goal here). For the rest of us, there’s a new non-prescription diet pill called Adiphene. As reviewers of diet health aids, we were excited to hear of this product, which contains natural ingredients that dieters say really work.
Why Is It So Hard For The Average Person To Lose Weight?
To eat … or not to eat? Why is it so tough to lose weight? (And it is.) Here’s the answer: it’s all about your metabolism. If your metabolism isn’t running on “high,” your efforts will be stalled or won’t work at all.You may continually exercise or limit your total amount of calories.
Perhaps you’ve tried low-fat, low-carb, carb cycling and other methods that are supposed to work but somehow the results just aren’t showing up the way you were promised. Or worse, you missed the foods you used to eat, and taking a “break” one day turned into a permanent break. We know, we’ve been there.
It’s not that there’s no good eating or exercising plan out there. In many cases, it’s your metabolism. So many things can slow your metabolism – including, ironically, dieting. So can hormonal changes, age and other factors that are not your fault.
Often, it all comes downs to a brutal regime of dieting and exercising, permanently or enjoying your life! Of course, there is no “miracle pill”, and there never will be you can’t continually eat potato chips while watching TV and expect to “get” healthy.
However, being sedentary is not always something we can control either. Between long commutes, work hours sitting at the computer and exhaustion at the end of the day, it can be very difficult to start and stick with an intensive exercise plan.
If this is you (and it’s many of us), you probably feel stuck, frustrated and out of ideas.
So How Is Adiphene Different?
Unlike prescription diet pills, Adiphene contains natural extracts and supplements (see below what they are). And although many diet supplements contain one or more of the ingredients in this pill, none have contained all of them – until now.
This gives Adiphene a 5-pronged approach to weight loss, addressing all of the following:
- Reduces fat absorption – the pill works to bind itself to fat molecules from anything you eat, flushing them away without it being stored in your body.
- Burns the fat you have – while flushing away the fat you consume, it also helps your body burn the fat you already have.
- Reduces appetite – after a meal, you will feel fuller, longer, naturally reducing your appetite.
- Stimulates the metabolism to work faster and harder – Adiphene contains substances known as Thermogenic boosters, powerful ingredients which notch up your metabolism, burning fat more quickly and efficiently.
- Gives you more energy – the combination of natural extracts that help you increase your metabolism also increases your energy.
If you’ve ever been frustrated by following a diet plan closely, plus working out, but seeing minimal or no results, Adiphene may be for you. The plan focuses on boosting your “metabolism dial,” so intensive exercise is not required to see effects from this natural method – another plus for those of us who are extremely busy nowadays (and honestly, who isn’t?).
The “5-in-1 Weight Loss Pill”: What’s in It?
Most diet supplements make at least one of the above claims. And sometimes, they work – for that one activity (on the other hand, sometimes they don’t). Adiphene packs a 360 degree approach by addressing all of these issues, making it first “the 5-in-1 weight loss pill”.
Let’s see what it has.
Three fat metabolizers to to speed fat loss:
- Vitamin B6 – helps the body process and metabolize food more efficiently.
- L-carnitine HCL – an ammino acid naturally produced in the body that helps to burn fat already stored in the body.
- Ginger root – Helps detoxify the body, reduce muscle pain after workouts, and increases metabolism.
One fat binder to keep the body from absorbing fat and turning it into unwanted pounds and cellulite:
- Chitosan – derived from the shells of crabs and shrimp, this extract binds to fat molecules in your stomach and carries it through your digestive system, so your body doesn’t absorb it.
One appetite reducer:
- Glucomannan – a soluble fiber from the roots of the konjac. Its high fiber content gives you a feeling of fullness sooner.
Two thermogenic boosters that raise your body temperature to speed fat burning
- Cinnamon extract – cinnamon is known to regulate your blood sugar level, preventing spikes from happening, which forces your body to store more fat.
- Cayenne capsicum – Capsicum is the ingredient that makes peppers “hot”. Your body works harder to cool itself down, increasing blood flow and burning more fat.
Five stimulants to keep you going during the inevitable dieting “slumps”:
- Bitter orange – the extract of orange peels increases metabolism.
- Chromium picolinate – Chromium is a natural insulin regulator, and is present in meat, fish and whole grains or it was. Modern processing of our food strips out most of this essential mineral.
- Guarana extract – a South American shrub. The seeds are a powerful source of caffeine, but unlike coffee, the body absorbs it more slowly. Caffeine, as everybody knows, wakes you up, but it also speeds up your metabolism and reduces your appetite.
- Ginseng panax root extract – helps manage blood sugar levels.
- Cacao extract – the source of chocolate but without all the added refined sugar. In its pure form, cacao is a powerful antioxidant, and it also reduces the storage of fat. Some studies also show that it blocks the enzymes that process and absorb fat into the body.
You may have heard of some of these extracts and supplements before. That’s because they work. But only Adiphene contains all of them to address all the issues the typical person faces while attempting to lose weight.
How Do You Use Adiphene?
Just one before breakfast and before lunch. Your product insert will include details, but that’s the program in a nutshell. So easy! One bottle lasts for one month (60 pills).
Are There Any Side Effects?
Though all the ingredients listed above are natural, cyanide is also “natural”. Seriously, though, the biggest concern is that this will increase your metabolism. That means it will slightly increase your blood pressure and increase your heart rate, just as coffee does, but for a more gentle but prolonged period. The variety of stimulants can interfere with your sleep patterns, which is why the directions state to only take it at breakfast and lunch.
There are also concerns that bitter oranges contain synephrine, a chemical similar to the banned substance ephedra (due to it raising blood pressure to alarming levels). However, most of the caution is directed if you only take bitter orange capsules by itself, and especially in combination with coffee!
The fact remains, though – the increase in your metabolism means your body will work harder. Because of this, you should talk to your doctor first, especially if you have a history of high blood pressure or a heart condition. Pregnant women and those breastfeeding should not take it, either.
Definitely do not take Adiphene more than the recommended dosage, thinking you will burn fat faster burning fat too fast can lead to all sorts of complications. The idea is to lose weight gradually and gently, without having to diet or exercise. That’s as close to a “miracle pill” as it comes.
Isn’t Adiphene a Form of Phentermine?
Quick answer – NO. Phentermine is a prescription pharmaceutical drug used as a temporary appetite suppressant. It has a history of harsh side effects, such as cardiac problems, dizziness, spikes in blood pressure and irregular heartbeat.
The confusion lies in a phentermine product from India, also called Adiphene. There is no relation between the two. The makers of “our” Adiphene, RDK Global, is a reputable United States-based company with an FDA-approved facility. They are well-known as the producer of the highly successful Phen375 diet pill.
Anything We Don’t Like About It?
This pill is designed to work without you having to diet and exercise and the makers found that the optimum time to rev up your metabolism to really make the product work is around 3 months. This is good, because losing weight too fast is harsh on your body.
However, like any diet pill, it is not a “miracle pill” in that you take it for 3 months, and you are skinny for the rest of your life. If you stop taking it, your body will gradually slow down again, back to its natural rhythm unless you do something to keep it elevated.
So, though it’s marketed at people who have no time to work out or choose not to change their eating habits perhaps this is a great time to begin changing your lifestyle habits for the long term. It doesn’t have to be a huge change, but do little things to keep your energy going, such as:
- Walking up the stairs to work, rather than taking the elevator
- Parking at the end of the parking lot, to walk those extra steps to the store
- Cutting out that one extra grande latte per week, and that one extra dessert
- Carving out time to take a half hour walk per day. Perhaps at lunchtime or after the kids go to bed?
By being more active, you will permanently raise your metabolism. You can achieve the same results without Adiphene by gaining muscle mass (which burns more fat), exercising (which raises your metabolism), and eating more fiber and whole grains (which gives you that feeling of fullness).
Adiphene Includes a Guarantee
We like that Adiphene comes with a guarantee. This gives clients 30 days to decide whether or not to continue. Here are the guarantee requirements. Please note that you must utilize Adiphene for a full 30 days, as well as chart your progress, to see why you weren’t satisfied. After that you have 15 days to return the product.
Our advice: if a marketer is making big claims on a product, NEVER purchase without a guarantee.
We Value Your Feedback
If you’ve tried Adiphene, please let us know how it worked for you. Your input is invaluable in our search for the best, most natural eight loss products. We look forward to hearing from you!