Natural Treatment For Skin Allergy
Skin allergy symptoms and their effects can be healed through natural treatments at home or with the help of organic off the shelf products. Before taking up any of the course you must check with your dermatologist about the probable side effects from them.
In this section you can read brief descriptions about some of the most commonly occurring forms of skin allergies, probable causes, symptoms and treatment procedures.
Homemade recipes are not absolute and the ingredients specified are taken from the practical experience of the writer. They may vary depending on the nature of your skin and intensity of allergic reactions in your skin.
Skin Inflation Treatment Home Remedy
Skin inflation can occur due to skin’s allergic reactions when exposed to chemical fumes, liquids, pollution and other toxic substances. The nature and intensity of reaction can be mild like itching, irritation or red spots. In some cases it can result in skin inflammation.
- In this case you can use oatmeal powder with honey and Aloe Vera liquid. Mix ½ cup of oatmeal powder in a bowl with two teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel.
- Apply on the skin areas affected by inflammation. You need to let the ingredients of content seep into your skin pores for about 20 minutes.
It contains calcium, iron, fiber, healthy fat, vitamin E, and Vitamin K. The combination of these nutrients is highly anti inflammatory in nature.
Honey is used for reducing the irritation and to have soothing effect. Aloe Vera is anti infectious in nature and it helps in removal of dead skin from the affected regions.
You need to apply the recipe for 5 to 7 days before you can see visible reduction in inflammations. Avoid wearing tight clothes as they can cause irritation.
Medication Side Effects
Some of the OTC medicines use for common fever and other illnesses may cause skin allergic reactions including rashes, red spots, bumps and inflammation. In case you have such experience you need to stop the medicine or ask your doctor to prescribe an alternate after diagnosis.
The allergic reactions normally go away once you stop the allergy causing medicine. In some cases they may persist long after stopping. If you have red spots or bumps you can use the following simple recipe.
- Take two spoons of sandalwood powder, 1 spoon of lemon syrup and 1 spoon of Aloe Vera gel in a bowl.
- Mix them well and apply onto affected areas. Let the mix cool the skin overnight.
- You can wash it in the morning with cool water.
Sandalwood is antiseptic and antioxidant in nature. It helps in killing many types of bacteria resident in skin rashes and red spots. It is also coolant which heals the spots. When it is mixed with Aloe Vera and lemon syrup it makes a good collagen generator too.
Aloe Vera can remove the dead skin cells. So your skin bumps get healed, dead cells get removed and new skin cells get formed with the help of this simple recipe. However the effectiveness of the recipe can be seen only after apply it for 7 to 10 days.
Acidic Foods Allergy
Acidic foods like soy, chocolate, soda, fried foods, alcohol and some dairy products can cause skin allergies like rashes, red spots, irritation bumps and other types of inflammations. In some serious situations it can also cause swelling or make the skin go extremely tender.
- Take two teaspoons of false daisy powder, Aloe Vera gel, basil powder and one teaspoon of honey.
- Mix the ingredients into paste and apply on your affected skin areas.
False daisy powder is composed of polypeptides, steroids, derivatives of thiophene and poly-acetylene. These are useful in healing rashes, red spots and inflammations.
- You can also mix 1 teaspoon of false daisy powder in water and drink it every day for 4 to 5 days.
The combinational treatment can be effective in healing the skin problems as well as eliminating the root cause acidity.
Blood Infection Allergy
Hives are the common forms of blood infection due to excess release of histamine into the blood by immune systems. Blood vessels start leaking and it leads to skin inflammation as an allergic reaction.
When the reaction becomes severe it leads to skin condition called angio-edema. It can be short term or last for many weeks.
Quercetin is an herbal derivative which helps in reducing hives, angio-edema and their related symptoms from your skin.
- You can mix two teaspoons of it with water and drink every day. Doing so for 8 to 10 days can heal hives and angio-edema to considerable levels.
Basil plant powder is another powerful anti inflammation ingredient which can heal red spots and inflammation from hives.
- You need to mix two spoons of basil plant powder with one teaspoon of honey, 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder, and one teaspoon of Aloe Vera.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl to make a paste.
- Apply on inflammations and red spots. Let the ingredients soak the affected skin area for about 20 minutes.
This treatment should be able to cure your skin’s problems with hives and angio-edema within 10 to 15 days.
Pinworms can cause skin irritations and inflammations in the areas around the anus or vagina.
Pinworms result from food allergies and infections. They come into contact with skin areas around the anus or vagina during elimination. Then they affect the skin with inflammations, irritation and bumps.
For this you need to prepare:
- Strong syrup of Aloe Vera liquid with goose berry juice and basil plant powder / Neem oil (One teaspoon of each).
- Drink it every morning after brushing your teeth and drinking one liter of pure water.
This will help in elimination of pinworms from your body and heal the symptoms of skin bumps and inflammations.
Skin Allergy Treatment in Ayurveda
You can prepare many of the Ayurveda herbal ingredients at home by reading the recipes online. If you find no time for doing it you can opt for off the shelf products with same ingredients.
Skin Allergy Blisters Treatment
The above specified recipes can also help you in healing mild and moderate forms of skin blisters.