Acne: Symptoms And Natural Home Treatment
Natural acne treatment primarily involves healing of skin inflammation caused by blockage of oil in the pores. Excess oil generation results in dead skin cells accumulation at one point, leading to the formation of acne.
Acne formation could happen anywhere in your body, especially facial skin, neck region and other parts. In some cases the formation of acne on skin is a temporary phase. In other cases it could be prolonged in nature.
Adolescents are mostly prone to acne; however it can happen to people at any age. Among girls the most common reason is said to be disturbance of hormonal balance, especially during menstrual cycles.
There are many other types of acne which are triggered by skin disorders, medicinal side effects, chemical liquids and fumes and other forms of skin allergy. They have the potential of developing into serious types of skin issues like skin infections.
Generic Symptoms of Serious Acne
- The intensity and surface area of qcne is generally large in case of serious types of Acne.
- They refuse to go away even after treatments with creams, lotions and capsules.
- They start growing in size and sometimes they might spread to other areas in the skin.
- They show signs of turning into acne, dermatitis and other skin disorders within the first one or two weeks.
Natural Acne Treatment at Home
Home remedies for acne involves needs some preventive measures along with the treatment. Silicone gel is widely used for healing of acne scars.
There are many factors which can cause the acne to grow in intensity and size. Deficiency of enzymes, excessive usage of steroid based medicines, allergy causing clothes and polycystic ovaries are said to be some of them.
1Your dermatologist will be able to guide you properly about the measures to be taken if such causes have been diagnosed.
Home treatment can be carried out with simple ingredients like Lense culinaries, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, baking soda, benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or azelaic acid.
- Take 1/2 cup of Lense culinaries and mix them with ½ cup of milk and two teaspoons of honey in a bowl. You need to add one teaspoon of turmeric powder and prepare a paste.
- Apply this to the skin areas affected by acne. Let the ingredients of this paste soak your skin for about 20 minutes.
- Then you need to wash off the paste with pure water.
You need to follow this recipe once in a day for about 30 days. Acne in your skin gets reduced to considerable levels by the end of this time period.
- Take 1/4th cup of benzoyl peroxide liquid and add two teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Apply this mix on your skin areas affected by acne.
The ingredients in benzoyl peroxide act as powerful antioxidants to reduce the deposition of excess oil and crusts of dead skin within couple of weeks. This lotion needs to be applied 20 minutes before shower.
Some forms of acne like the KELOIDALIS could be very difficult to treat and they can remain in your skin for many years. Doctors normally prescribe oral medications, LASER treatment, or steroids for treating such symptoms.
This treatment needs to be followed up at home with regular elimination of sweat, dirt and other pollutants from your skin. This could help in balancing the hygiene levels of your skin.
You need to prepare a simple recipe consisting of mix of apple cider vinegar, Aloe Vera liquid, haematite and sea salt.
- Take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar, two teaspoons of Aloe Vera liquid, haematite and sea salt in a bowl and mix well.
- You need to heat the mix by adding some quantity of pure water until the ingredients mix well.
- It can be applied onto skin areas on which the treatment for KELOIDALIS is in progress.
- Then wash off with warm water after soaking your skin for about 15 to 20 minutes.
You can use a combination of lemon syrup and Aloe vera for washing your skin. It ensures glowing skin.
Natural Acne Treatment Review
Skin immunity is one of the key factors that keep infections and diseases away. You can prepare a simple mix of Aloe vera, lemon syrup, turmeric powder and sandalwood oil in equal proportions (1/4 tablespoon of each or more depending upon your need).
Apply this paste all over your skin and let it soak for about 30 minutes. Then you can shower in warm water. Repeating this treatment for 6 to 7 weeks can increase your skin immunity to considerable extent.
Mixture of Rosemary oil, Aloe vera, honey and lemon syrup can help in healing these reactions to considerable extent. You need to follow this procedure twice a day for about 15 to 20 days. Skin irritation, inflammation and rashes get reduced gradually.
If the intensity doesn’t reduce to the desired levels you can add few drops (1 to 2ml) of sandalwood oil to enhance the cooling effects. You may need to use herbal sunscreen while going out in the sun.
Herbal oils based on Ayurvedic principles are useful for alleviating stress factors on your skin. They help in removing most of the pollutants from your skin layers when you use them regularly.
Ayurvedic skin therapy cleansing oil can be prepared at home by combination of sesame oil (2 tablespoons), coconut oil (1 tablespoon), turmeric powder and Amala oil. Prepare a fine paste and apply onto your scalp region. Let it soak for about 15 to 20 minutes before showering.
This mixture helps in removal of lice, dirt and excess oil from the scalp region. It also provides extra strength to the hair follicles, making your hair healthy.
Natural Acne Treatment with Lemon
Lemon is known to be a strong antioxidant, skin cleanser and acne healer. You need to use lemon for acne treatment for oily skin.
Take two teaspoons of lemon juice with vitamin K syrup and apply on the skin areas affected by acne. You need vitamin k acne treatment as it reduces the intensity of scars and helps in healing them faster.
If you are able to follow the acne treatment guidelines given by your dermatologist you can gradually heal acne.