Meaningful Beauty Review 2018: Products, Ingredients, Prices & Where To Buy
Meaningful Beauty is a product line of facial products endorsed by the supermodel Cindy Crawford, with very mixed reviews, which make one wonder about the (meaningful?) truth behind the matter.
Cindy Crawford’s skincare range is based around her apparently teaming up with a respected dermatologist to create a group of secret ingredients able to significantly slow down the signs of aging. Obviously, this resulted in huge attention and sales, but years down the line, it would be interesting to find out what the customer feedback is.
So in this review of Meaningful Beauty products I’m going to delve a little deeper into what they are made of, what the claims are about their effectiveness and what people are saying about the results.
Main Meaningful Beauty Products
- Crème de Sérum
This crème takes a 3-pronged approach to making your skin look more youthful: it moisturizes the face, gives it a nice softness and helps remove lines and wrinkles. It is supposed to be used once a day, either in the morning or the evening, and according to user reviews, a very small dosage is sufficient to provide a nice glow to the skin without making it too greasy or shiny, in addition making the 1.0 oz. package last for longer than you might expect.
- Antioxidant Day Crème
This is a daily face cream, with the famous melon extract, and the addition of SPF 20. It should make your skin moisturized, smoother – and well protected from the sun! In addition, it claims to have extremely noticeable anti-aging effects. It has a nice, subtle fragrance to it, so it’s not offensive nor overbearing. It contains Vitamin C and it is recommended to apply it in the morning for full effect.
- Ultra Lifting and Filling Treatment
As the name suggests, this serum boasts double effect on your skin, making it youthful by filling out your wrinkles and lines and making your skin look and feel firmer.
It contains melon and orchid extracts, and aims at providing a nice, healthy glow of the skin while softening or hiding small facial imperfections.
Recommended usage is 2 pumps per day – but even the customers who decided to use it only once a day were reporting improvements on how their skin looks and feels, after a regular usage and some time period.
There are allegedly secret ingredients in Meaningful Beauty products that help to create a serum that can significantly slow the visible signs of aging
The company promise to:
- Smooth and diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- Create a radiant and bright complexion
- Increase the youthful vibrancy of the skin
- Create a barrier to protect the skin from free radicals and environmental factors
Looks very good, but… Unfortunately, it needs to be mentioned that there has been some controversy about Meaningful Beauty, with a scare around one of the ingredients which turned out not to be relevant for human usage.
The ingredient in question is called Cyclopentasiloxane, and it is a silicon compound used in many hair and skin products. It was found to potentially cause cancer. However that was only a possible link in studies involving rats, no link has been found so far with humans.
The other key ingredient is called Superoxide Dismutase (SOD). This is a proprietary product from Meaningful Beauty, acclaimed for the amazing abilities it should deliver, as a super-antioxidant extracted from a rare variety of melons, grown only in one region of southern France.
Since they first appeared on the market, the Meaningful Beauty products have undergone a few changes in ingredients and formulas, but all the variants kept a high percentage of harsh chemicals, which would be able to cause some of the following side-effects:
- Allergies – some ingredients such as Ethylhexyl Palmitate have been known to cause allergic reactions.
- Skin irritation – could be caused by Sorbitan Oleate, which is derived from sugar alcohol sorbitol, or CoQ10 – when applied locally.
- Various Parabens present in the formulas are generally controversial, as they are often used in Cosmetic Industry for all types of products, but are ‘accused’ of causing serious side-effects.
Some of the ingredients are marked as toxic or even carcinogenic in specific amounts or types of usage, but since the formulas are a secret, one cannot insist on definite side-effects caused by these (for example, some vinyl polymers, or Avobenzone, which is commonly used in sunscreen products).
Meaningful Beauty Complaints: Is It A Scam?
Now I’m not saying that Meaningful Beauty is a scam.
The product range is developed by qualified dermatologist’s and I’m sure that a supermodel wouldn’t put their name to it if it was completely useless. That would bring their reputation into disrepute.
But the question remains if this is just another in a long line of anti-aging products that just temporarily blurs the lines by giving you that smooth impression of richness on your skin.
User reviews vary, from extremely complimentary, to those complaining about the price of rather small packages.
The ingredients used in the formulas, undoubtedly, have some inherent anti-aging properties: a melon, for example, is well-known for its anti-oxidant effects, and it also contains Vitamin A, which is great for skin and even helps in fighting some diseases.
So How Much Meaningful Beauty Cost And Where To Buy It?
W recommend to buy Meaningful Beauty at their official website. Only there you can be sure you get an original product with 60-day money back guarantee. One word of warning: you could be automatically enrolled in an auto-rebilling program to resend after a certain amount of time so please read terms carefully.
Now take a look at packages and prices.
- 5-Piece System (incl. Creme de Serum, Skin Softening Cleanser, Antioxidant Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Ultra Lifting And Filling Treatment and Lifting Eye Cream – Advanced Formula): $39.95 (FREE SHIPPING)
- 7-Piece Skin Restoring System (incl. incl. Creme de Serum, Skin Softening Cleanser, Antioxidant Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Ultra Lifting And Filling Treatment and Lifting Eye Cream – Advanced Formula, Pore Refining Toner, Firming Serum): $49.95 (FREE SHIPPING)
- 7-Piece Youth Enhancing System (incl. Creme de Serum, Skin Softening Cleanser, Antioxidant Day Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 20, Ultra Lifting And Filling Treatment and Lifting Eye Cream – Advanced Formula, Glowing Serum, Eye Enhancing Serum): $49.95 (FREE SHIPPING)
- Phone: (800) 927-0047
- Address: Guthy-Renker LLC, 3340 Ocean Park Blvd., Suite 3055, Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Email: No email address was found, but there is an online contact form on the Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford website.
Meaningful Beauty Review: Conclusion
As is the case with many skin-care products, the definite results and effects can be difficult to determine.
Meaningful Beauty experts claim to have performed a thorough consumer study, with amazing results – a large majority of participants claimed to see definite and visible rejuvenating effects after using these products for eight weeks.
Online user reviews show a wide range of reactions, from ecstatic to discouraged, but all of these should be read with a grain of salt, taking into consideration varying skin types, lifestyle habits and manners of beauty routines.
In summary, some of the pros of Meaningful Beauty products are:
- They are high quality products in terms of richness.
- They undoubtedly have ingredients which can generally benefit the skin.
- They universally have great effects on the skin, making it smooth and glowing.
- You can save money by buying them from third party retailers.
- The official website offers 90-day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the products.
In the end, if you’re looking for a new anti-aging skin care products, there’s a lot to be said about the high-quality ingredients, impressive packaging and a huge number of satisfied customers, so give it a go – it could prove really meaningful for you!