Tips For Anti Aging Food
The term anti aging in this article refers to slowing down the effects of physical aging on skin health, appearance and beauty factors.
Aging skin starts developing symptoms like thick epidermis, skin discoloration, deepening wrinkles, skin scales, dryness, and loss of elasticity. Your skin could be affected by one or many of these symptoms and others not listed here.
Your aim is to eliminate these symptoms and delay their reappearance in future. In this section you can read about some of the food ingredients which contain anti aging elements for achieving these goals.
However you need to follow it up with effective skin care treatments and change in lifestyle to make it really effective for you.
Anti Aging Food for Face
- Amino acids help in the generation of collagen and elastin which increase the tightness and elasticity of skin layers. Creatine is one of them formed by the combination of cartinine and arginine that improves skin metabolic process. It also helps in repairing mitochondrial DNA found in the skin cells. Consumption of amino acids helps in enhanced energy storage within the skin cells and tissues. When they are supported by collagen and elastin the skin tightening levels gradually increase, postponing skin aging by eliminating wrinkles, lines and aging spots.
- Lean meat, seafood, dairy products, poultry products, yogurt, mushrooms, soybeans, cooked lentils, cooked white beans and wheat bran are some of the foods rich in the twin amino acids and others.
- Sauerkraut, pickles, raw cheese, yogurt, Indian pancake hoppers, bread, cocoa, Indian Idli, shrimp paste, sour cream and TABASCO sauce are some of the fermented food forms.
- They contain beneficial bacteria which can enhance the facial skin beautification factors.
Green Leafy Vegetables
Green leafy veggies contain antioxidants. They are capable of protecting your skin layers by reducing the stress caused by free radicals from sun. When these are combined with healthy fat elements like avocados, cheese, whole egg and fatty fish, the probability of facial skin wrinkles development reduce for a long time.
Sweet potato, banana, acorn fish, coconut water, spinach, avocado, yogurt, salmon fish and white mushrooms are some of the commonly found foods that contain potassium.
You can combine the veggies, meat, fish and fermented foods to prepare your recipes. Eating such foods three or four times a week can help in enhancing the facial beautification factors of your skin.
Drink plenty of pure water with fruit juices and supplement fluids. It helps in getting a glowing skin. You don’t need to worry too much about the tone of your skin. Trying to whiten your skin tone, when it is naturally brown, dark or another could lead to negative side effects on your skin.
While preparing lean meat and fish foods you must try not to over boil them as it can lead to loss of proteins and vitamins. Instead you can use an oven for roasting them with healthy oils like olive oil or coconut oil. It enhances the nutrient contents.
Anti Aging Food Pyramid
- The foundation of anti aging food pyramid is made of pure water.
- It is followed by essential ingredients for everyday foods. They are made of minerals, multivitamins and anti oxidants.
- Fruits and vegetables are on the layer above this.
- Nuts, cereals, grains and carbohydrates form the next layer.
- Organic poultry and meat product forms the next layer.
- It is followed by twice a week foods deep sea fish, lean meat and free range poultry products.
- At the top of pyramid you find the once a week “sweets” diet.
This type of food pattern is mostly recommended by dermatologists for balancing anti aging ingredients.
Anti Aging Foods and Fruits
- Kiwi fruit is a recommended fruit for inducing anti aging effects on your skin. It contains vitamin c (antioxidant), vitamin k (elastin, darks pots and circles remover), copper (0.9mg 1.2mg every day for collagen production) and many other minerals and vitamins useful for your skin.
- Watermelon is a fruit which is capable of hydrating your skin due to its water content which makes up 93% of the fruit. Vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin A are the other main ingredients which help in enhancing anti oxidant, antiseptic and skin nourishing elements. Watermelon also helps in cleansing the blood vessels connecting to the skin layers.
- Banana is an al seasonal fruit with zero cholesterol high potassium, sugars, vitamin A and fiber content.
- Mangosteen contains water, proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, sodium, zinc, copper and manganese. Vitamin C, vitamin B12 and vitamin A are some of the other ingredients for reducing the wrinkles and lines, increasing hydration levels, enhancing skin strength and elasticity and balancing skin softness factors. The ingredients also help in avoiding skin hardening due to heat and loss of water content.
Anti Aging Food Recipes
- Veggies and fruit salad is one of the simplest and healthiest food recipes you can prepare at home. You need ½ cucumber; 2 slices of water melon, one banana, 1 beet, and 1 lemon. Cut all the ingredients and spread them in layers over another in a plate. Garnish with lemon syrup and salt. Now you can enjoy the salad with other main courses of foods.
- Take ½ cup of Cucumber extract, one cup of apple slices, one banana and 1 cup of skimmed milk. Blend them well and add two teaspoons of honey. Top it with kiwi fruits and enjoy your afternoon fruit juice.
- Gooseberry and lemon juice can help in elimination of bacteria and cleansing of intestine and liver. These are the largest depositors of toxic elements which affect the skin by causing dryness and make way for skin infections. When you drink 1 cup of this juice in empty stomach every morning your skin gets rid of all the toxic elements and pores get clear.
Consumption of anti aging foods can be initiated at any age. It takes long time for them to have real positive impacts on your skin. However they produce long lasting results with nearly zero side effects.