Slimquick Review 2018: Ingredients, Results, Side Effects, Where To Buy It & Best Alternative
We will explain here what Slimquick is, how does it work, what are its ingredients, side effects, show you real customer reviews, give you prices, the best place to buy it & recommend an alternative (last update 2018).
WARNING: We do not recommend Slimquick. If you want to skip this review and see the best alternative click here. Otherwise keep reading!
Nowadays getting anxious about unwanted extra pounds is nothing unusual, and there are hundreds and thousands of products available that claims extravagantly about their effectiveness.
Speaking of the abundance of products on the market, today, we are going to talk about SlimQuick (a quick and smart way, as per the brand). Let us have a look what exactly it is.
What Is Slimquick?
Slimquick is a dietary designed specifically for women who want to loose weight (except Slimquick Pure Men option). The components of its composition include the extracts and numerous types of tea. There are multiple options available to the buyers and that include:
- SLIMQUICK Pure Caffeine Free
- SLIMQUICK Pure Regular Strength
- SLIMQUICK RX-8
- SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength
- SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Mixed Berry
- SLIMQUICK Pure Extra Strength Gummies
- SLIMQUICK Pure Men
About The Company
Slimquick for women is a commodity of SlimQuick Laboratories. They are from Wilmington, DE, and hold rating F with the Better Business Bureau. This is apparently due to the complaints. The producers are not serious about customer service.
- Green Tea Extract
This tea is from the Camellia Sinensis (plant).
It is common to use as a tea, but its use in medicine is also common in the form of extract (juice). This juice typically contains stem, bud, and leaf in its composition.
Moreover, the medical use of Green Tea is not limited to one thing. It is part of mental alertness, treatments for cancer, warts, weight loss and more.
Caffeine is a common substance, and it is usually present in various drinks and food items, such as sodas, tea, coffee, and others.
It comes in the category of stimulants, and it is present in the dietary goods that are for mental stimulation, but it also has a place in weight-related supplements.
This is a common element that is present in things like eggs and soybeans.
The presence of this compound in cosmetics is nothing unusual. However, it is banned in the US and Brazil due to the false and misleading statements.
Furthermore, the FDA has issued the warning to those who were selling Phosphatidylcholine containing products.
The clinical studies, do not confirm its effectiveness.
Rhodiola is a plant-based compound, and people consume it for resolving various reasons, such as stress, strength, stamina, sexual functionalities and more.
However, there is no research available that confirm its effectiveness for weight loss.
- Chaste Tree Extract
Chasteberry or Tea (from the chaste tree) has been found in various drugs for several years.
The main functionality of this Juice is to resolve the female hormonal issues. Its use is common to observe in menopause treatment and testosterone imbalance.
However, its over-consumption for a long duration is likely to cause weight gain just like birth control.
One important thing to remember, there is no solid proof that this extract can be helpful for weight loss.
- Calcium carbonate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Film coat (hypromellose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol and hydroxypropyl cellulose)
- Stearic acid
- Magnesium Stearate
- Silicon Dioxide
How Does Slimquick Work?
According to the brand, their product has the following working mechanisms:
- Slimquick for women happens to boost energy levels that can help the female consumers to stay on the track.
- Promote good metabolism.
- It can reduce the appetite so the female user can take charge and avoid unnecessary eating urges
- During weight loss, water retention is another issue, and as per the company claim, the Slimquick for women tends to cop up with this problem.
- The female body system is slightly different from males. Their body reacts differently throughout the month. This is all because of hormonal instability. Slimquick for women can fix that and make healthy weight loss possible.
Note: On the official website, the brand is constantly talking about studies and effectiveness of the supplement, but there are no links available to any such research. Only a few written lines are there, describing the experiment.
How To Use It?
- Take three caplets in the morning preferably with breakfast and the second time with a gap of six hours, in the lunch timing or with a snack in the afternoon.
- Both the servings, take at least with 8 ounces of water.
- However, if you are caffeine sensitive, start taking just one caplet at a time and gradually increase your intake if it does not cause any adverse effect.
- Do not take more than six caplets within the duration of 24 hours and avoid taking Slimquick at least 5 to 6 hours before the bedtime.
There are numerous mild to severe side effects possible, such as:
- Dark hue urine
- A headache
- Chest pain
- Gastric upset
- Caffeine-related effects (typically can be a problem for caffeine-sensitive people)
However, it is important to remember that the situation varies from person to person.
Is It A Scam?
Not completely but yes there are a few things that are noticeable about Slimquick like:
- Absence of appropriate clinical study links.
- Presence of substances that are not effective at all for weight loss.
- Lack of the ratio of each ingredient.
Slimquick Customer Reviews
Jessica P (age: 35):
It has been two months; I am using this product, so far so good. I like the fact that the ingredients are natural and that is why I chose it, I do not experience any sleeping problem as I had faced before when I was using another weight loss caffeine based weight loss item, but in this case, I am losing a reasonable amount of weight.
Rosa M (age: 28):
Do not buy it, you will regret. I have used this supplement for three weeks, useless and pathetic. They are making false claims.
Melissa J (age: 24):
Noting appreciable, I have just lost 4 kg in two months even I am already doing 20 minutes yoga daily. I thought I would lose at least 2 to 3 pounds each week, but no, it was not what I have thought. Not buying it again and definitely, I will not recommend it to anyone else either.
Price & Packages
Well, on the official site the product is available for $24.99, but different retailers are charging differently.
Where To Buy It?
Slimquick is available on the official site as well as on the different online stores:
- CVS Pharmacy
What About The Shipment?
It depends on where the customer is buying it from because different retailers have different criteria regarding the shipment charges.
Money Back Guarantee Or Refund Policy
The company is offering a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. In case of claiming a refund, the consumer needs to send the container and the receipt to the retailer, who he has bought it from and the consumer will get the refund.
Slimquick needs to improve the details regarding the commodity on the official website when they are talking about clinical research. They should have provided the reference.
This supplement is not special one except the fact that it does contain a few effective ingredients but the presence of ineffective components and company’s exaggerated claims have overshadowed the whole product.
In such scenario, it is suggestible to opt for a product that cannot only provide results but also give an opportunity to the users to take a sigh of relief.
Speaking of any such dietary good, Phen375 is certainly the best possible option on the current supplement market.
Phen375 contains all the natural ingredients, and it has the potential to produce great results for its consumers, a dietary product that is trustworthy.